Remembering Paul Walker Tribute site for actor Paul Walker.

Paul Walker Tribute Site

Hello fellow Paul Walker fans,

This is a very sad time for all us fans, and I would like to let you all know that this site will not be closing. I plan on turning it into a tribute site to Paul, filling it with tons of information on his projects, his foundation, and continuing to work on filling up the gallery with high quality screen captures, movie stills, etc from all his projects. Check back soon to see the progress.

Please keep Paul’s family and friends in your prayers, especially his daughter Meadow. I can’t imagine what they are all going through during this tragic time.

8 comments on “Paul Walker Tribute Site”

1. Nicola says:

Words cannot describe how reading that Paul walker had died made me feel. My thoughts and love go out to his family and friends. He was a fantastic actor. He will truly be missed by millions. I really wished this was a bad dream. R.I.P Paul walker. My thoughts and love and prayers to his family and friends today and forever.

R.I.P to the driver Roger Rodas

2. audrey breen says:

I am truly saddened to have lost such an amazing icon. God bless his family my heart mournes with you all. May your pain ease with time. R.I p Paul walker, a man of my very own heart.

3. I am sad to her the lost of Paul Walker in such a tragic accident . My heart and prayers go out to his family and daughter Meadow. Hollywood lost a great actor.

4. I’m a huge fan and he will be sadly missed. My heart goes out to his daughter and the rest of his family.

5. Marnel says:

No words can ease the pain of Paul’s family and friends. No words can describe the pain and loss they feel. How sad that such a bright star has fallen. Heaven has truly gained an Angel. RIP Paul, you will be missed by all you have touched in this world. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends, espessially Medow… May you find peace in the knowledge that Paul is in a better place – smiling.

6. Neda says:

I never can believe this accident. Paul was a Real actor and we lost an angel.When we lose someone we love, it seems that time stands still.
    He didn’t die but he is in our hearts. he is alive in his movies forever.
    Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

7. EMMANUEL says:

we miss you already.farewell paul.love from your French fans

8. John Salyers says:

Paul Walker was a great actor and for sure, a great friend, father, son, etc. I really couldn’t believe that something like this could have happened. I was just watching Fast and Furious when I went on FB and saw that he passed. Much prayer and love and respect to Paul Walker and the driver(sorry I do not know the persons name). Much respects to their families. RIP to them both.